Thursday 26 January 2017

DICTATION

Here are your tasks:
  1. L Take dictation of 9:10 - 9:55 of Part 1 of the podcast above.
    1. What 3 points can you get from it? 
    2. Keep listening for opposite points.
  2. How likely are you to get into this business? Publish your notes and your audio link.
Answers:
 1. To beginning is great. you make your hours, you make so much money, you make  at first. I'll catch sometimes drive 8-10 hours a day, you make you know 15 dollors an hour, you never know,  you have to go have across Los Angeles in my visa in my drive,
you want to tell you what's the 
it great for my situation coming to Los Aageles. And I having everyday on finding a job at first.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! Do check with this transcript and create a corrected version after comparing.

    ReplyDelete